PARENT HAND BOOK
- Registration -A non-refundable registration fee of $55.00 is due at the time of enrollment. The 1st payment is due in advance on the first day of enrollment and every Monday morning thereafter. Additional charges for extended hours. In addition, parents are responsible for
an annual renewal fee of $55.00 every year, thereafter, before the end of January.
- Hours of Operation - Childcare will be provided Monday-Friday 7am-5pm, with a maximum of 10hrs. per day(excluding holidays).
- Late Pick-up- There will be an $8.00 per hour charge after designated pickup time listed. Ex. If child is picked
up 10min after pickup time listed, the late fee is $8.00. If child is picked up at 1hr 15min after pickup time listed,
the late fee is $16.00 (Late fee will be due and is expeced to be paid with your week's payment).
- Payment - Payments are due every Monday Morning, however, you are allowed to make payment before 5pm. If payment is not made before 5pm, a late fee of $10.00 per business day
will be added to your fee and will need to be paid before your child can return to daycare. Payment obligation
is based on RESERVED TIME AND NOT ACTUAL TIME USED. Payment is due whether child attends daycare or not.
- Paid Holidays:
- Monday, January 1* New Year's Day
- Monday, January 15 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 19** Washington's Birthday
- Friday, April 13th (Personal Day)
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
- Monday-June 11th (Personal Day)
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
- August 31st - (Personal Day)
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12*** Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 23 Day After Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day
- Toddler time vacation Monday December 24, 2007
(daycare closes at noon) through January 1, 2008 and reopens Wednesday January 2, 2008.
- Vacation Time - Each Child is allowed two(2) weeks off per calendar year at no charge with a two week notice.
Payment is expected if notice is not given. At the same time, the provider will take a vacation during the months of July and December.
Provider is allowed three(3) paid personal days per year (payment is expected in full for the week). Appropriate notice will be given.
- Sickness - If your child has a temperature of 101F or higher and other symptoms such as diarrhea, sore throat, etc. you will be asked
to pick up your child. This is for the protection of other children as well as yours.
Communicable Disease - If your child has a communicable disease such as measles, chicken pox, ringworm,etc. he/she will not be accepted.
Children absent due to communicable disease cannot return to daycare without a signed statement from a physician indicating the child is
no longer contagious.
- Records - Your Childs shot record, birth certificate, and physical has to be submitted before your child is enrolled.
- Contract Release/ Termination - There will be a trial period of 30 days. Should a problem arise that cannot be resolved, both
parties will be released from the contract. If a child becomes extremely difficult to handle, that child will be suspended for 24 hours or
released from childcare. If a parent becomes dilinquent on payment, childcare will be terminated immediately. This contract agreement is subject to change
in whole or part with a two(2) week notice.